首页 > 更多文库 > 2号文库 > 详情页

商务英语谈判对话(范文6篇)

2024-03-25 00:53:03

千文网小编为你整理了多篇相关的《商务英语谈判对话(范文6篇)》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在千文网还可以找到更多《商务英语谈判对话(范文6篇)》。

第一篇:商务英语常用对话

一、商务:

what time would be convenient for you?

你看什么时间比较方便?

I'd like to suggest a toast to our cooperation.我想建议为我们的合作干一杯。

Here is to our next project!

为我们下一个项目干杯!

would you please tell me when you are free?

请问你什么时候有空?

gald to have the opportunity of visting your ompany and I hope to conclude some business with you。

很高兴能有机会拜访贵公司,希望能与你们做成交易。

what I care about is the quality of the goods.我关心的是货物的质量。

please have a look at those samples.请给我看一下那些样品。

I'd like to know any business connections abroad.我想多了解一些你们公司。

I would be happy to supply samples and a price list for you.我很乐意提供样品和价格单给你。

can I have your price list?

你能给我价格单吗?

will you give us an indication of prices?

你可以给我报一个指示性的价格吗?

I am in charge of export business.我负责出口生意。

I'm thinking of ordering some of your goods.我正考虑向你们订货。

what about the prices?

那价格方面怎么样?

Let's call it a deal.好,成交!

our product is the best seller.我们的产品最畅销。

our product is really competitive in the word market.我们的产品在国际市场上很有竞争力。

our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad.我们的产品行销海外许多地区。

It's our principle in business to honor the contract and keep our promise.“重合同,守信用”是我们经营的原则。

I wish you success in your business transaction.祝你生意兴隆。

I want to out your product.我想了解一下你们的产品。

this is our latest devlopment.这是我们的新产品。

we have a wide selection of colors and designs.我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

the quality must be instrict conformity with that of sample.质量必须与样品一样。

二、价格

I think we can strike a bargain with you if your pries are competitive.我认为如果价格有竞争力,我们就可以达成交易。

Is that your quoted prices?

这是你方的价格吗?

It would be very difficult to come down with the price.我们很难再降价了。

our prices are the most reasonable.我们的价格是最合理的。

can you cut down the price for me?

你们可以降低价格吗?

we can offer you discount terms.我们可以向你提供折扣。

Do you quote CIG or FOB?

你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?

I can assure you our price is very favourable.我可以保证我们的价格是优惠的。

Please give us your best price.请给我们报最低价。

All the prices are on the FOB shanghai basis.所有的价格都是上海港船上交货价。

Your prices are much too high for us to accept.你的价格太高,我们不能接受。

I can't allow the price you ask for.我不能同意你们要求的价格。

we can't cover our production cost at this price.这个价格我们不能保本。

Are the price on the list firm offers?

报价单上的价格是实价吗?

This is the lowest possible price.这是最低价了。

thank you for your inquiry.感谢贵方询价。

How about the prices?

价格如何?

When quoting ,please state terms of payment and time of delivery.贵方报价时,请说明付款条件和交货时间。

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

三、谈判与合同

Our price is realistic and based on reasonable profit.我们的价格是很实际的,是根据合理的利润提出的。

If an order is placed, we'll pay the cost of the sample.如果交易成功,样品费由我们付。

I'm glad that our negotiation has come to a successful conclusion.我很高兴我们的谈判获得圆满成功。

When shall we come to sign the contract?

我们什么时候签订合同?

Do you think it'stime to sign the ontract?

我想该签合同了吧?

Before the formal contract is drawn up we'd like to restate the main points of the agreement.在正式签约之前,我们要重申一下协议的重点。

As some points concerning the contrac have not yet been settled negotiation has to be continued before the contract is signed.由于合同某些问题尚未解决,所以在合同签署前仍需继续协商。

There are a few points which I'd like to ring up concerning the contract.关于合同我想提出几点看法。

The seller should try to carry out the contract in time if not the buyer has the righe to cancel the contact.卖方应努力按规定履行合同,否则买方有权撤消合同。

No party who has signed the contract has the rught to break if.签署合同的任何一方都无权撕毁合同。

Once a contract is signed,it has legal effect.合同一旦签署即具有法律效力。

We can get the contract finalized now.现在我们可以签订合同了。

Have you any questions in regards to the contract?

关于合同你还有什么问题要问吗?

四、订货

When can we expect your confirmation of the order?

你什么时候能确定订单?

We want to order this article from you.我们想订这种做。

What's the minimum quantity of an order for your goods?

你们订货的最低量是多少?

May I see your list?

我可以看一下你的货单吗?

We postponed an order.我们要推迟订货。

Generally speaking,we can supply all kinds of goods.一般来说,我们可以提供所有种类的货。

We have received your catalogue and price list, and now we order the following goods st the prices named.已收到你方目录和价格表,现按所示价格购下列货物。

We find both quslity and prices of your products satisfactory and enclose our trial order for prompt supply.我们对你方产品的质量和价格均感满意,现寄去试订单,请供应现货。

We are pleased to receive your order and confirm acceptance of it.很高兴接到你方订单,并确认予以接受。

As the goods you ordered afe now in stock,we will ship them without fail as early as possible.因为贵方订货的商品尚有存货,本公司将一定尽快发运。

I wonder if you could supply us with your latest products for regular orders.我想知道你们是否能为我们的定期订单供应你们的最新产品。

Our prices depend on the quantity of your order.我们的价格取决于你们订单的数量。

We could reduce our price by 5% if you palce a substantial reder with us.如果你们订货量大的话,我们可以减价5%。

We must insist on immediate delivery, otherwise we shall be compelled to cancel the order.我们坚决要求立即发货,否则我方将被迫取消订单。

We would prefer to confirm our order with your firm as soon as possinle.我们想尽快向你们公司落实订单。

There is a change we have to make in the order.订单中有一处需要修改。

五、运输

We require that transshipment be allowed.我们要求允许转船。

When can you make shipment carefully?

你们什么时候装船?

We'll get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time.我们将按规定的时间发货。

When can you make the balace shipment?

你们何时可以发余下的货呢?

I wonder if you could ship the order as soon as possible?

不知道能否尽快装运订货?

Let's disscuss about the mode of transportation.我们讨论一下运输方式吧。

What mode of transportation do you suggest we use?

你建议我们用什么运输方式呢?

What sort of delivery periods did you have in mind?

你所打算的是哪一种发货期?

Please ensure that we'll get tight shipping documents before the arrival of the goods.请确保在货物到达前我方可拿到正确的装船单据。

When can we collect the goods?

我们什么时候可以提货?

We can't advance the time of delivery.我们无法将交货时间提前。

I'm very sorry for delay in delivery.十分抱歉,交货拖延了。

How long does it take you to make delivery?

你们需要多长时间发货?

六、付款

Our terms of payment are by irrevocable L/C pauable by sight draft against presentaion of shipping documents.我们的支付方式是不可撤消的信用证支付,凭装运单据见票。

Can you tell it on an installment basis?

你们这里可以分期付款吗?

Do you accept payment by installments?

你同意分期付款吗?

How would you like paymentbe made?

你们采取什么付款方式?

We expect payment in advance on first orders.我们希望第一次订货要求预付货款。

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款条件是什么?

We can't accept D/P or D/A.we insist on payment by L/C.我们不接收付款交单或承兑交单,我们只收信用证。

Do you accept D/P payment terms.你们接受付款交单这种方式吗?

What is the period of validity of this L/C?

这张信用证的有效期是多久?

七、投诉与索赔

A;The shipment i stuck in customs.出货在海关受阻。

B;If you fail to make the shipment soon, we'll cancel the order.如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。

A;I'd like to complain of the damaged goods.我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。

B;We're sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。

A;Upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。

B;The goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.所发送的货比原样品差。

A;How many are you short?

你们缺了多少?

B;Could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?

你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。

A;Who'll bear the freight?

运费由谁来承担?

B;We have a complaint about quality.我们要起诉质量问题。

A;We have to file a ckaim on you.我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。

B;The goods you sent are not up to the standard.你们发运来的货物不符合标准。

A;I don't think the responsibility should rest with us.我认为责任不在我方。

B;We can only take on so much.我们只能承受这么多。

八、税收

A;Paying tax is the duty of every citzen.纳税是每个公民的义务。

B;Howmany types are taxes divided into?

税收可分为多少税种?

A;Income tax can be divided into personal incone tax and corporation income tax.所得税可分为个人所得税和公司所得税。

B;The tax rate China is not very high.中国的税收率不是很高。

A;What's the personal income tax rate?

个人所得税是多少?

B;Tax evasion is also a crime.偷税漏税也是一种犯罪。

A;To avoid writing a receipt is a tax dodge.不开invoice是一种偷税行为。

B;Those who evade tax will be punished by the law.偷税漏税者将受到法律制裁。

A;Shall savings interest be taxed?

存款利息要纳税吗?

第二篇:商务英语对话总和

A:Hello,This is United Airlines.S:Hello,I’d like to book a first-class tickets to fly to Shanghai now.A:The next flight to Shanghai is about two hours later.may I have your name? S:My name is Jaden Smith.A:One first-class seat.is that right? S:Yes.A:Now you have been booked,and the flight number is UA003.S:What’s the fare? A:$2800.S:What time do you start check-in? A:You must check-in at least one hour before departure time.A:May I have your ticket and ID card, please? S:Here you are.A:Here's your boarding pass.Have a nice flight.S:Thank you.A:Hello, can I see your passport, please? S:Here you are.A:What's the purpose of your visit? S:Business travel.A:Where are you staying? S:Huatian Hotel.A:How long will you be staying in China? S:Seven days.A:Would you please open your bag? S:OK.I just have a couple of little gifts inside.A:Is there anything else in your bag? S:No.A:OK.Thank you.Enjoy your trip!

W:Hello,Huatian Hotel.Can I help you?

T:Yes,I'd like to book a single room with a bath and balcony from the afternoon of October 4 to the morning of October 10.W:Yes,we do have a single room available for those dates. T:What is the rate,please?

W:The current rate is 680 RMB per night. T:What services come with that? W:For 680 RMB you'll have a television,a telephone and a major international newspaper delivered to your room everyday.

T: Is there a room for meeting of 8 people that we can use? W:Well,there are fully equipped meeting facilities,and the slides,overhead projects,video recorder and round table are all available upon request.T:That sounds not bad .I'll take it.

W:Very good.Could you tell me your name,madam,please? T:Yes,I booked it for Jaden Smith.W:How do you spell it,please? T:It's J-A-D-E-N,S-M-I-T-H.W:OK,What about your telephone number? T:***.W:OK,We look forward to your visit. T:Thank you and good-bye. W:Good-bye.

T: Excuse me!Are you Mr.Smith from New York? S: Oh.yes.I am.T:How do you do.Mr.Smith ? I'm Tina from DJ Company.I'm here to meet you.And I’ll be your guide during your stay in

China.S: How do you do,Tina,thank you very much for meeting

me here.T: You are welcome.How was your trip? Mr.Smith.S: Not very good.I was got air.T: Oh,Do you feel better now? S: Yes,but I feel a little tired.Because it's a very long trip.T: So,Let's go and check in the hotel.S:Fine,I think I’ll be all right by tomorrow,and ready for bussiness.T:that couldn't be better.Please wait for me here.I am going to the parking lot to drive my car.S: Fine, let's hurry.(A car pulls up in front of Huatian Hotel and a doorman goes forward to meet the guests,opening the door of the car .)

D:Good afternoon,sir.Welcome to Huatian Hotel.S:Thanks, good afternoon.D:I'm the doorman,sir. So you have got altogether two pieces of baggage? S:Yes, two pieces.D:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.Sir.S:OK.R:Good afternoon,welcome to Huatian Hotel.How can I help you? S:I have booked a room here.my name is Jaden Smith.R:Can you please spell that for me,sir? S: It's J-A-D-E-N,S-M-I-T-H.R:Yes, Mr.Smith,we’ve reserved a single room for you with bath and balcony.Your room number is 0612.Here is your room card.S:When and where is the breakfast served? R:The breakfast is served at 7 a.m,on the 3rd floor.S:Excuse me.Where can I buy some cigarettes?

R:There is a shop on the ground floor.It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

S:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

R:Yes,sir.There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.S:Thank you.R:You are welcome.S:Have you been here before,Tina? T:No, I haven't, but it's quite well known in Shanghai.How do you think of these dishes?

S:Tastes so good,I like it very much,especially the roast duck.T:I'm glad you like it.So, have you enjoyed your time in Shanghai? S:Well,the food is delicious,people here are really nice.I like the city.Excuse me.Are you Mr.Lee’s secretary? T:Yeah,I’m one of the secretary of Mr.Lee.Usually,my job is meeting recording,sales evaluation,receive people,work as a close link between the boss and the customers and so on.S:Do you enjoy your job? T:Well,I should try hard to satisfy my boss,which means I have to do extra work everyday.S:Well,But I you can learn a lot from the excellent people that you meet.T:Yeah,every coin has to sides.I also enjoy the benifit my work has brought to me.Then what about you? S:Eh,my job is to lead marketing team to carry out advertising events,sales promation activities and PR events according to mall's target and the development trend of market.T:That sounds very difficult.oh,by the way.we’ve arranged a schedule for you.Do you got any questions? S:oh,this couldn’t be better.T:Since it is so,I will take you to visit our company tomorrow.S:Good,and thank you for inviting me to the dinner.T:Hi,nice to see you again,Mr.Smith.Did you sleep well last night? S:Yeah,I’m all right today.T:Then I’ll show you around and explain the operation as we go along.S:That will be most helpful.I’m very interested in visiting your factory.There’s nothing like seeing things with one’s own eyes.T:That’s our office block,we have all administrative departments there,down there is the research and development section.S:How much do you spend on development every year? T:About 3%-4% of the gross sales.S:Great,do you have any new products? T:Yes,a new smart phone.It is researched by our research and development department.S:Can I have a look at the phone?(产品详细介绍)

S:Wonderful.I think it will be one of the best-selling smart phones.If I placed an order now,how long would it be before I got delivery? T:It would largely depends on the size of the order and the items you want.And here is our sales catolog.S:Thank you,I believe we can have a good cooperation.T:Now, it’s 8:30.We arrived just on time.S: Thank you very much.Tina, I have to say goodbye now.But before that, I’d like to say it has been a very

pleasant and productive trip for me.Your company has leftme a very good impression, and I am deeply moved by

your hospitality.I think our cooperation will be a very

successful one.T: Thank you very much, Mr.Smith.You are playing a very important part in the cooperation.We hope we can hear from you soon,and wish you a safe and pleasant journey

home.S:Thank you.Bye-bye.

第三篇:展会商务英语对话

展会商务 英语 对话

A: I had a look yesterday.I found some of the exhibits are fine in quality and beautiful in design.The exhibition has successfully displayed to me what your corporation handles.I've gone over the catalogue and the pamphlets enclosed in your last letter.I have got some idea of your exports.I'm interested in your silk blouse.A: 我昨天看了一下,发现一些展品的质量不错,设计也漂亮。展会足以让我了解你们的产品。我已经看了你们上封信中夹寄的目录和说明书。我们公司对你们的产品有了一些了解。我对你们的丝绸女衫很感兴趣。

B: Our silks are known for good quality.They are one of our traditional exports.Silk blouses are brightly coloured and beautifully designed.They're met with great favour overseas and are always in great demand.B :我们的丝绸产品以质量好而文明,它们是我们传统的出口商品之一。丝绸女衫颜色明艳,图案漂亮,深受海外朋友喜欢,需求量一直很大。

A: Some of them to be of the latest style.Now I've a feeling that we can do a lot of trade in this line.We wish to establish business relations with you

A :其中有一些是最新款式。我感觉我们能在着方面做不少交易。我们想和贵方建立贸易关系

B: Your desire coincides with ours.B :你们的愿望同我们一样。

A: Concerning our financial position, credit standing and trade reputation, you may refer to our bank, or to our local chamber of commerce or inquiry agencies.A :关于我方的财政状况,信用情况和贸易声誉,您可以想我方开户银行,我们地方商会或者咨询机构垂询。

B: Thank you for your information.As you know, our corporation is a state-operated one.We always trade with foreign countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.Establishing business relations between us will be to our mutual benefit.I have no doubt that it will bring about benefit between us.B :谢谢您提供的信息。您知道,我们是个国有公司,我们一直和其他各国在平等互利的基础上开展贸易。双方建立业务关系是互利的,我相信这会给我们双方带来利益。

A: That sounds interesting, I'll send a fax home.As soon as I receive the definite answer, I'll give you a specific answer.A :听起来不错。我会发一份传真回去。我一收到明确的指示就会给您具体的答复。

B: We'll then make an offer as soon as possible.I hope a lot of business will be put through between us.B :那时我们会尽快报价。我希望我们能开展大量业务。

A: So do I.A :我也希望如此。

B: I hope everything would be smooth.B :希望一切进展水利。

A: That's what I want to say.A :那正是我要说的。

B: I'll give you the lowest price in the future.B :将来我们一定给你们最低的价格。

A: Thank you.A :谢谢。

A: Excuse me, aren't you Mr.Green from New Jersey?

对不起,请问您是从新泽西来的格林先生吗?

B: Yes, and you are...是的,您是……….A: I'm Wang Mei from zhiyuan Import &Export Company.我是致远 进出口 公司的王梅。

B: How do you do, Miss Wang? Thanks for meeting me at the airport.您好!王小姐。谢谢您到机场来接我。

A: You're welcome.Very pleased to meet you.不用客气,非常高兴见到您。

B: Do you know where the baggage claim area is?

行李认领处在哪里?

A: Yes, it's over there, How many pieces of luggage do you have?

就在那边。您有几件行李?

B: Only one suitcase.只有一个行李箱

A: Let's go.我们走吧。

B: Ok(at the luggage claim area)

好吧!(在行李认领处)

A: How was your flight?

一路怎么样?

B: Just wonderful.Good food and good service.非常好。有美味的事物和优质的服务。

A: Is this your first visit to Beijing?

这是您第一次来北京吗?

B: Yes, I hope it won't be my last.是的!我希望这不是最后一次。

A:Next time you come, please bring your wife along.下次再来,请带上您的夫人。

B: I will.我会的。

A: Direct contact is always good for both sides.直接联系对双方都有好处。

B: Yes, that's why I am here.是的!这也是我来的原因。

A: By the way, how's the business these days?

顺便问一下,近来生意怎么样?

B: Not bad.But sales are down a bit due to the revaluation.还不坏。但是由于价值重估使销售额稍有下降。

A: Do you think it's a general trend?

您认为这是总的趋势吗?

B: Oh, I hope not.I thank it's just a slump.Things will improve soon.呵。我希望不是这样。我想这只是不景气而已。不久就会变好的。

A: I hope so.我也希望这样

B: Look, that's my suitcase.我的行李箱到了。

A: Our car is out in the parting lot.We'll take you to the hotel.我们的车在停车场里。我们把您送到宾馆。

B: Very good.好的!

A: If I 'm not mistaken, you must be Mr.Li from XinXing Company.要是我没认错的话,您就是新兴公司的李先生?

B: Yes, I 'm Li Lin.是的,我是李林。

A: Pleased to meet you, Mr.Li.I'm Zhang Xin from ABC Company.见到你很高兴,李先生,我是来自ABC的张新。

B: Oh, nice to meet you.Miss Zhang.哦!幸会!张小姐。

A: Mr.Li, may I introduce Mr.Song to you? Mr.Song, the marketing manager of our company.Mr.Lin, assistant manager of Xinxing Company's purchase Department.李先生,我能给您介绍一下宋先生吗?这是宋先生,我们公司的市场经理。林先生,新兴公司采购部的经理助理。

B: How do you do, Mr.Song?

您好,宋先生。

C: How do you do, Mr.Li? Welcome to China.您好!李先生,欢迎来到中国。

B: It's very kind of you to come to meet me.你们来接过真是太客气了!

C: Our pleasure.能来接您,我们很高兴。

A: May I help you with your luggage.我帮您拿行李,好吗?

B: I think I can manage.Thanks though.谢谢您的好意,我自己来吧。

A: Mr.Li, thank you for the catalogues and brochures you sent to me.李先生,感谢您寄给我的那些商品目录和小册子。

B: Don't mention it.Did you find them helpful?

别客气!您认为它们有用吗?

A: Yes, of course.They are very informative.Now I think I have a better idea of your products.当然有用!内容很全。现在我觉得我对你们的产品更了解了。

4.A: How do you do? I am from the pacific machinery company.My name is Jack.I've got your name and address from the Commercial Counsellor’s Office of the Chinese Embassy in Rome.您好,我是太平洋机械公司的,叫杰克。我是从中国驻罗马大使馆商务处了解到您的名字和地址的!

B: How do you do, Mr.Jack? I'm Zhangmei.Pleased to meet you.Take a seat, please.您好!杰克 先生。见到您很高兴!我叫张梅。请做!

A: Thanks, Miss Zhang.Well, to come to the point, I'll give you an idea of what business I want to take up with you.谢谢!张小姐。好吧,言归正传,我想来告诉您一个可以和贵公司成交生意的构想。

B: Now, please go into detail.愿闻其详。

A: Our speciality back in Italy is wholesale supplying of screws, bolts, nuts, pins, studs and that sort of things.我们在意大利是专营批发的,供应的项目有螺丝,螺栓,螺帽,别针,饰针等诸如此类的东西。

B: Wood or mental ones?

是木制的还是金属制的?

A: Both.Now, do you make machines for producing such things?

两种都有,你们有生产此类东西的机器吗?

B: Yes.We make automatic, semiautomatic and manual ones.有的,有自动式,半自动式和手工式的!

A: We'll want automatics.Where can I see some of your machines so that I can get a better idea of what you supply?

我们要自动式,我在哪儿能参观到贵公司的机器。

B: We have an exhibition hall not far away from here.Are you free now, Mr.Jack?

离这不远的地方我们有一个展厅,杰克先生,您现在有空吗?

A: Yes, quite free until noon.有空,中午以前都有空。

B: Good.Then, shall we go right away? I have a car outside.那好!我们马上去,好吗?我有辆车子在外面。

A: That's splendid.Just let me get my things together.I won't keep you long.有车就太好了!让我整理一下东西,不会让您久等的。

B: Take your time, Mr.Jack.No hurry.请便!杰克先生,不用着急

5.A: Hello, Miss.Li.你好!李小姐。

B: Hello, Mr.smith, glad to see you again.你好!史密斯先生,很高兴再次见到你。

A: I'm very interested in your products, and would like to talk something about that.我对你们的产品挺感兴趣的,想和您谈一谈。

B: I'm glad to hear it.My firm has wide business relations with many corporations in your country.Every year, we export a lot of our products to European countries, but yours seems quite new to us.很高兴你这么说。我们公司与你们国家的许多公司都有贸易往来。我们每年都要向欧洲各国出口大量的产品。不过你们公司对于我们来说,还是新客户。

A: Well, we worked on leather products only for two years, but we are in a position to place large orders with competitive suppliers.This time, we desire to see the possibilities of switching our purchase to you.是的,我们做皮具生意的时间不长,只有两年。但是,对于有实力的公司,我们的订货量还是相当可观的!这一次,我们就想看看是否有可能在你们公司订货。

B: That's fine.Our leather bags have enjoyed a high reputation in the European market.Have you got any thing in mind that you're interested in?

很好!我们的皮包在欧洲市场有很好的口碑。您对我们哪些产品感兴趣?

A: Well, I find article No.338 is rather attractive.我觉得货号338不错。

B: It's our newest designed one.Compared with the old ones, it is much better in style.Reports from different markets show that this model is the choice of discriminating buyers.这是我们新近设计的一个款式。与过去旧式的产品相比,在款式上可以说是一个进步。从市场反馈的情况来看,这个款式是明智买商的首选!

A: You know.Miss.Li, quality is as much important as the price.李小姐,我认为,在选购商品的时候,质量与价格是同等重要的!

B: Yes.This style is an improvement upon the old styles in many respects.We pay much attention not only to its quality but also to its cost.After studying our samples and price list I'm sure you will be satisfied.是的!这个款式比起旧的款式,在很多方面都有所进步!我们在改进的时候,不仅注意到提高产品的质量,还注意到了降低产品成本。在看过我们的样品和价目表后,我相信您一定会满意的!

A:So you really don't see your way to get it down a bit? If you come down to the old price, we can place an order of a large quality.您真的不能再降一点价了吗?如果您照原来的价格成交,我们可以订一大批货。

B: I'm sorry.Mr.Smith.This is our rock bottom price.When I fixed the price with you last time.I told you repeatedly that it was for the trial order only, Just to help you to get a start.That's an exceptional case.We can't close any more business on the same basis, to say nothing of making reductions.If you find it unworkable, We have no other choice but to call the deal off.很抱歉!史密斯先生。这是我们的最低价。我上次与您定价的时候反复向您说明,这个价位只是对试订货来说的,只是帮助你们启动生意。这是个例外。我们不能以此价格再次成交,更不用说降低价格。如果你们认为不能接受,我们也没有办法,生意只能告吹。

Let me introduce you to Mr.Li, general manager of our company.让我介绍你认识,这是我们的总经理,李先生。

It’s an honor to meet.很荣幸认识你。

Nice to meet you.I’ve heard a lot about you.很高兴认识你,久仰大名。How do I pronounce your name? 你的名字怎么读? How do I address you? 如何称呼您? 熟记还价十二句商务英语 订货交流没问题

It’s going to be the pride of our company.这将是本公司的荣幸。What line of business are you in? 你做那一行?

Keep in touch.保持联系。Thank you for coming.谢谢你的光临。Don’t mention it.别客气

Excuse me for interrupting you.请原谅我打扰你。I’m sorry to disturb you.对不起打扰你一下。Excuse me a moment.对不起,失陪一下。订票托运等怎么说 商务英语疯狂口语三十句

We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers.我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。剑桥商务英语BEC阅读需掌握的70个关键句

Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP.请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品? 实用推荐:商务谈判中最常使用的10句疯狂英语

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look.你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,你可以看下。

经典推荐:白领最常用到的30句成功商务英文

My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我的报价以合理利润为依据,不是漫天要价。

We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available.很遗憾,你们所询货物目前无货。

This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only.Is there anything you are particularly interested in.这是价格表,但只供参考。是否有你特别感兴趣的商品? 与客户周旋

1.I will send you some brochures□if you are interested.如果您有兴趣的话,我可以寄给您一些介绍产品的小册子。

2.Can you suggest an alternative﹖

能否告知您其他方便时间?

3.As an alternative□I wish to propose May 3rd.另一个方便时间是5月3日。

4.If you are interested□we may consider selecting you as our partner.如果贵公司感兴趣,我们可以考虑选择你们作为我们的合作伙伴。

5.I see.But aren’t these prices for your domestic customers﹖

我明白了。但是这些价格是提供给国内顾客的吗?

6.Yes□we take note of your comment.Prices depend also on volume.How much quantity do you forecast to sell in the first year﹖

好的,我们会注意这一点。价格也会因数量而有所不同,贵公司预计在第一年销售多少数量呢?

7.Then□let us develop together a marketing plan with yearly forecasts of volume with pricing.那么,让我们依年度数量预测来共同拟订一个市场销售计划。订货交流

1、I’ll respond to your counter-offer by reducing our price by three dollars.我同意你们的还价,减价3元。

2、If the price is higher than that, we’d rather call the whole deal off.如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。

商务英语[BEC]及托业职业英语成08年考试热门

3、It’s absolutely out of the question for us to reduce our price to your level.我们不可能将价格降到你方所要求的那样低。

4、We can’t accept your offer unless the price is reduced by 5%.除非你们减价5%,否则我们无法接受报盘。

5、We make a counter-

offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B.London.我们还价为每公吨伦敦离岸价150美元。

通知:07年剑桥商务英语考试报名3月20日截止

6、Your counteroffer is too low and we can’t accept it.你方还价太低了,我方无法接受。

7、I’m afraid I don’t find your price competitive at all.我看你们的报价毫无任何竞争性。

8、If you insist on your price and refuse to make any concession, there will be not much point in further discussion.如果你方坚持自己的价格,不作让步,我们没有必要再谈下去了。

9、Let’s have your counteroffer.请还个价。

10、Still, I think it unwise for either of us to insist on his own price.不过,我认为彼此都坚持自己的价格是不明智的。

11、We think your offer is too high, which is difficult for us to accept.我们认为你方的报价太高了,我方难以接受。

12、Our offer is reasonable and realistic.It comes in line with the prevailing market.我方的报价是合理的、现实的,符合当前市场的价格水平。

订票托运 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿

I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。

I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。

I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。

I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.实用推荐:商务谈判中最常使用的10句疯狂英语

I missed my train.7 I haven’t nothing to declare.我没申报的东西。

it’s all personal effects.这些东西都是私人用品。

I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。

I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。

常见的不一定是正确的:商务英语常见误译例析

we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。

I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。

I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。

I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。

you have to change at Chicago station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。

we have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部满了。

经典推荐:白领最常用到的30句成功商务英文

I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要预订一个座位去纽约。

the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10点半有班机。

I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。

I’d like to make a reservation.我想预订。

2007年剑桥商务英语考试时间和收费标准确定

the sooner, the better.越快越好。

I’d like to change my reservation.我想变更一下我的预订。

I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。

my reservation number is 2991.通知:07年剑桥商务英语考试报名3月20日截止

I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在东京预订的。

I made reservations yesterday.我昨天预订的。

I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。

I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗

谈判经典用语

1、Would anyone like something to drink bdfore we begin? 在我们正式开始前,大家喝点什么吧?

2、We are ready.我们准备好了。

3、I know I can count on you.我知道我可以相信你。

4、Tust me.请相信我。

5、We are here to solve problems.我们是来解决问题的。

6、We’ll come out from this meeting as winners.这次会谈的结果将是一个双赢。

常见的不一定是正确的:商务英语常见误译例析

7、Ihope this meeting is productive.我希望这是一次富有成效的会谈。

8、I need more information.我需要更多的信自。

9、Not in the long run.从长远来说并不是这样。这句话很实用,也可显示你的“高瞻远瞩”。

10、Let me explain to you why.让我给你一个解释一下原因。很好的转折,又可磨炼自己的耐心。白领常用商务英语 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿 I’

d like to change this ticket to the first class.我想把这张票换成头等车。I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.我想找一个靠飞机前部的座位I missed my train.我错过了我的火车 I haven’t nothing to declare.我没申报的东西。8 it’s all personal effects.这些东西都是私人用品。I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.我会在机场柜台拿机票。I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.我要买一张优待票代替。I’d like a refund on this ticket.我要退这张票。I’d like to have a seat by the window.我要一个靠窗的座位。you have to change at Chicago station.你必须要在芝加哥站转车。we have only one a day for New York.到纽约的一天只有一班。sorry, they are already full.抱歉,全部满了。I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.我要预订一个座位去纽约。the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.早上10点半有班机。21 I’m looking for my baggage。我正找我的行李。22 I’d like to make a reservation.我想预订。23 the sooner, the better.越快越好。I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo.我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。my reservation number is 2991.我的预定号码是2991 27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.我在东京预订的。I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo.我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票 I always have a big wash to do on Saturdays.我星期六总是有一大堆的衣物要洗

第四篇:商务英语谈判情景对话实例对话

Botany Bay是家生产高科技医疗用品的公司。其产品“病例磁盘”可储存个人病例;资料取用方便,真是达到“一盘在手,妙用无穷”的目的。此产品可广泛使用于医院、养老院、学校等。因此Pacer有意争取该产品软硬件设备的代理权。以下就是Robert与Botany Bay的代表,Mark Davis,首度会面的情形:

M:Mr.Liu,total sales onthe Medic-Disk were U.S.$ 100,000 last year,through our agent in Hong Kong.

R:Our research shows most of your sales,are made in the Taipei area.Your agent has only been able to target the Taipei market(把……作为目标市场).

M:True,but we are happy with the sales.Its a new product.How could you do better?

R:Were already well-established in the medical products business.The Medic-Disk would be a good addition to our product range.

M:Can you tell me what your sales have been like in past years?

R:In the past three years,our unit sales have gone up by 350 percent; profits have gone up almost 400 percent.

M:What kind of distribution capabilities(分销能力)do you have?

R:We have salespeople in four major areas around the island,selling directly to customers.

M:What about your sales?

R:In terms of unit sales,55 percent are still from the Taipei area.The rest comes from the Kaohsiung,Taichung,and Tainan areas.Thats a great deal of untapped market potential(未开发的市场潜力),Mr.Davis.

第五篇:常用商务英语谈判对话-开场介绍篇

常用商务英语谈判对话-开场介绍篇

A: I don’t believe we’ve met.

B: No, I don’t think we have.

A: My name is Chen Sung-lim.

B: How do you do? My name is Fred Smith.

A:我们以前没有见过吧?

B:我想没有。

A:我叫陈松林。

B:您好,我是弗雷德史蜜斯。

A: Here’s my name card.

B: And here’s mine.

A: It’s nice to finally meet you.

B: And I’m glad to meet you, too.

A:这是我的名片。

B:这是我的。

A:很高兴终于与你见面了。

B:我也很高兴见到你。

A: Is that the office manager over there?

B: Yes, it is,

A: I haven’t met him yet.

B: I’ll introduce him to you .

A:在那边的那位是经理吧?

B:是啊。

A:我还没见过他。

B:那么,我来介绍你认识。

A: Do you have a calling card ?

B: Yes , right here.

A: Here’s one of mine.

B: Thanks.

A:您有名片吗?

B:有的,就在这儿。

A:喏,这是我的.。

B:谢谢。

A: Will you introduce me to the new purchasing agent?

B: Haven’t you met yet?

A: No, we haven’t.

B: I’ll be glad to do it.

A:请替我引介新来负责采购的人好吗?

B:你们还没见面吗?

A:嗯,没有。

B:我乐意为你们介绍。

A: I’ll call you next week.

B: Do you know my number?

A: No, I don’t.

B: It’s right here on my card.

A:我下个星期会打电话给你。

B:你知道我的号码吗?

A:不知道。

B:就在我的名片上。

A: Have we been introduced?

B: No, I don’t think we have been.

A: My name is Wong.

B: And I’m Jack Smith.

A:对不起,我们彼此介绍过了吗?

B:不,我想没有。

A:我姓王。

B:我叫杰克史密斯。

A: Is this Mr. Jones?

B: Yes, that’s right.

A: I’m just calling to introduce myself. My name is Tang.

B: I’m glad to meet you, Mr. Tang.

A:是琼斯先生吗?

B:是的。

A:我打电话是向您作自我介绍,我姓唐。

B:很高兴认识你,唐先生。

A: I have a letter of introduction here.

B: Your name, please?

A: It’s David Chou.

B: Oh, yes, Mr. Chou. We’ve been looking forward to this.

A:我这儿有一封介绍信。

B:请问贵姓大名?

A:周大卫。

B:啊,周先生,我们一直在等着您来。

A: I’ll call you if you give me a name card.

B: I’m sorry, but I don’t have any with me now.

A: Just tell me your number, in that case.

B: It’s 625-8023.

A:给我一张名片吧,我会打电话给你.。

B:真抱歉,我现在身上没带。

A:这样子,那就告诉我你的电话号码好了。

B:625-8023。

第六篇:商务英语谈判情景对话情景对话

20xx年11月19日 上午11时57分26秒 行至此处,谈判都还算是在和谐的气氛下进行,双方各自寻求获利的方案。但针对技术转移这一项,Robert所提的保证和要求能否消弭Kevin心中的顾虑,而今此谈判终露曙光呢?以下对话即为您揭晓:

KI:f we transferred our technical and research expertise(技术与研究的专业知识),what would stop you from making th esame product?

R:Wed be willing to sign a commitment.Well put it in writing(书面保证)that we wont copycat(仿冒)the Sports Cast within five years after ending our contract.

K:Sounds O.K.,if its for any"similar"product.That would give us better protection.But wed have to interest on a ten year limit.

R:Fine.We have no intention of becoming your competitor.

K:Great.Then lets settle the details of the transfer agreement.

R:Well need you to send over some key personnel to help us purchase the equipment and train our technical people.How long do you anticipate that will take?

K:A week to put the teacm together,thre weeks to train your people.If so,when do you estimate starting production?

R:Our first production run(一批的生产)should be one week after our team finishes its training.But Id like your team to stay a full week after that,to handle any kitches that pop up(处理突发的.事件).

K:Can do.Everything seems to be set,Robert.Ill bring in a sample contract tomorrow.If you like,we can sign it then.

推荐专题: 商务谈判策划书 商务英语谈判对话

相关推荐
本站文档由会员上传,版权归作者所有,如有侵权请发送邮件至89702570@qq.com联系本站删除。
Copyright © 2010 - 千文网移动版
冀ICP备2020027182号