首页 > 讲话致辞 > 欢迎词 > 详情页

旅游英语欢迎词

2022-08-06 14:11:53

千文网小编为你整理了多篇相关的《旅游英语欢迎词》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在千文网还可以找到更多《旅游英语欢迎词》。

第一篇:英文导游欢迎词

emple of Solitary Joy is located at inside west city gate of Ji County, Tianjin City. It is known for its refined architecture skill in Channel’s ancient buildings and has got the reputation of Six Best. These are: The earliest Dingshan Gate (Gate of Withstanding Hill) of the ground hall preserved now; The earliest Chiwei object on the Hill Gate preserved now; The earliest plane distribution which took pavilion as the center on the architecture plane; The biggest clay sculptured statue of eavara inside a pavilion in China; The Avalokiteavara is also the most ancient high storeyed one; The more precious fact is that the Temple of Solitary Joy has stood unscathed after thousand years of rain, snow, wind and frost and 28 big attacks, hence the most durable ancient Monastery of thousand years.

Entering the Temple , the first comes to sight is 10 m high gate, on the arch of which there hangs a horizontal inscribed board: Temple of Solitary Joy. The single eaves ground hall roof was the roof building form during the western Tsin (AD265-316) and Southern and Northern Dyansty (420-589) period, which was called Siadading in ancient time and now it is called big roof. On the two ends of the plane ridge, there are inward Chiweis. Chi denoted sparrow hawk in ancient time, which is a kind of fierce bird. The stand base of the gate is comparatively low, but the hall pinnacle is much higher above eaves and the pottery animal figures look sturdy; solemn and sturdy. There is no ceiling inside the pinnacle, therefor the painted beam and purlieus are visible. The whole piece is exquisitely wrought, simple arranged and skillfully done, for which people gasp in administration.Crossing the gate, one comes to the core building - Avalokitesvara Pavilion, 23 m in height. Form outside appearance, it is two storeyed, but inside there is a hidden storey, thus three storeyed in fact. On the eaves corners, pottery unicorns are sculptured, on which little Buddha statues ride. Copper bells are hung under eaves corners, swaying with the wind, a specially refined scene. The most attractive thing is the structure of Dougong (sets of brackets on top of the columns supporting the beams within and roof eaves without――each set consisting of tiers of outstretching arms called Gong, cushioned with trapezoidal blocks called Dou). It is made of overlapping Dougong shaped wood blocks and bow shaped horizontal wood bars by adopting 24 forms with each layer stretching out as bracket, big in upper part and small in lower part, thinly scattered, steady and sturdy. It makes eaves of the pavilion look like flying, far and deep in the sky, a beautiful and magnificent view.

Entering the Avalokitesvara Pavilion, the very sight is a huge standing Avalokitesvara Statue. If one stands by it, his height is only up to her ankle. The Statue, 16.27 m in height, is the biggest clay sculpture of Avalokitesvara in China. Two statues of attendant Bodhisattvas under the knee of Avalokitesvara are also 3 m in height. On the crown of the head of Avalokitesvara, there are 10 small Avalokitesvare’s heads, hence it is called 11 faces Avalokitesvara. Reviewing around the inner part of the pavilion, one can discover that pillars of high and low storeys are not directly linked through, but the pillars of the upper storey are ed into the arch head of that of lower storey. The upper storey of the pavilion is in a form of six corners empty well, while the lower storey is in a form of square empty well. This kind of structure is not only beautiful and strong, but also adds the space of the upper part of Budha statues. On the four walls inside the pavilion, colorful murals are painted, the theme of which is the images of 16 Arhats and 2 Ming Dynasty Emperors, which are the earliest subjects of Buddhism. On he murals, 2 m high Arhats with 3 heads and 4 arms are extremely lifelike and Ming Emperors on the four walls are full of power and grandeur. On the upper part of the murals, there are mountains, forest, cloud and river, while on the lower part, there are paintings of secular themes with vivid and natural lines, which embody the superb the skill and arts of painting of ancient Buddhism in China.

第二篇:旅游英语贵州省欢迎词

大家好:

Hello everbody:

有朋至远方来,不亦说乎。

We are so happy to have friends like you coming from afar .我是你们这次的导游,我叫xxx。

I am your guide, my name is XXX.

我代表旅行社欢迎大家来到贵州。

On behalf of our company to welcome to guizhou.

在接下来的几天时间里,我将为大家竭诚服务,让大家旅途愉快。

In the coming days, I will be service for you at any time.

I'll do everything poible to make your visit a pleasant experience.

贵州省位于中国西南的东南部

Guizhou province is located in the southeastern part of southwest China.

贵州省地处云贵高原东部,平均海拔1100米左右。

It is located in the eastern yunnan-guizhou plateau to the east, average altitude of 1100 meters.

贵州位于亚热带湿润季风气候区,冬暖夏凉,气候宜人。

It is a moist monsoon of subtropical area with.The warm in winter and cool in summer.The weather is very mild.

年平均气温在15度左右。

The average annual temperature is about 15 degrees.

贵州是典型的喀斯特地貌省份。

Guizhou is a typical karst landform provinces.

有峰林、溶洞、瀑布、暗河等形态各异的喀斯特景观。

Have hoodoo, karst cave, waterfalls, underground river and so on.

贵州是多民族聚居的省份,除汉族外,还居住着48个少数民族,各民族历史悠久,形成自己独特的民族文化和习俗。

Guizhou is a multi-ethnic province, in addition to the han nationality outside, still lived 48 minority groups, each nation has a long history, and formed their own unique culture and customs.

此外遵义会址是大家到贵州来不可错过的地方。

In addition, the ZunYi meeting site is a must during your travel in Guizhou.

今天大家都很累了,那我们先回酒店休息,明天开始我们的旅程。

Today everybody is very tired, then we go to have a rest in the hotel, tomorrow, we started our frist visti.

在此我给大家说一下明天的行程安排。

Here I'll say the tomorrow's schedule.

首先,我们明天早上8点钟在大堂集合,然后前往区黔灵公园游览,第二景点游贵阳市标志性建筑——甲秀楼。

The first, we shall meet at the hotel lobby at 8:00a.m , and then go to visit the Qianling park.The second,we'll visit guiyang city landmark building -- JiaXiu floor.

中餐后参观阳明祠;

After lunch we'll visit Yang Ming shrine.

最后参观文昌阁。

The last we'll visit the Wenchang Pavilion.

下午5点结束行程。

And End our stroke at 5:00 p.m.

最后,祝大家玩得愉快。

Finally, I wish you all have a good time.

谢谢。

thank you

推荐专题: 会议欢迎词 新生欢迎词 旅游英语欢迎词

相关推荐
本站文档由会员上传,版权归作者所有,如有侵权请发送邮件至89702570@qq.com联系本站删除。
Copyright © 2010 - 千文网移动版
冀ICP备2020027182号