千文网小编为你整理了多篇相关的《旅游英语欢迎词(范文三篇)》,但愿对你工作学习有帮助,当然你在千文网还可以找到更多《旅游英语欢迎词(范文三篇)》。
大家好:
Hello everbody:
有朋至远方来,不亦说乎。
We are so happy to have friends like you coming from afar .我是你们这次的导游,我叫xxx。
I am your guide, my name is XXX.
我代表旅行社欢迎大家来到贵州。
On behalf of our company to welcome to guizhou.
在接下来的几天时间里,我将为大家竭诚服务,让大家旅途愉快。
In the coming days, I will be service for you at any time.
I'll do everything poible to make your visit a pleasant experience.
贵州省位于中国西南的东南部
Guizhou province is located in the southeastern part of southwest China.
贵州省地处云贵高原东部,平均海拔1100米左右。
It is located in the eastern yunnan-guizhou plateau to the east, average altitude of 1100 meters.
贵州位于亚热带湿润季风气候区,冬暖夏凉,气候宜人。
It is a moist monsoon of subtropical area with.The warm in winter and cool in summer.The weather is very mild.
年平均气温在15度左右。
The average annual temperature is about 15 degrees.
贵州是典型的喀斯特地貌省份。
Guizhou is a typical karst landform provinces.
有峰林、溶洞、瀑布、暗河等形态各异的喀斯特景观。
Have hoodoo, karst cave, waterfalls, underground river and so on.
贵州是多民族聚居的省份,除汉族外,还居住着48个少数民族,各民族历史悠久,形成自己独特的民族文化和习俗。
Guizhou is a multi-ethnic province, in addition to the han nationality outside, still lived 48 minority groups, each nation has a long history, and formed their own unique culture and customs.
此外遵义会址是大家到贵州来不可错过的地方。
In addition, the ZunYi meeting site is a must during your travel in Guizhou.
今天大家都很累了,那我们先回酒店休息,明天开始我们的旅程。
Today everybody is very tired, then we go to have a rest in the hotel, tomorrow, we started our frist visti.
在此我给大家说一下明天的行程安排。
Here I'll say the tomorrow's schedule.
首先,我们明天早上8点钟在大堂集合,然后前往区黔灵公园游览,第二景点游贵阳市标志性建筑——甲秀楼。
The first, we shall meet at the hotel lobby at 8:00a.m , and then go to visit the Qianling park.The second,we'll visit guiyang city landmark building -- JiaXiu floor.
中餐后参观阳明祠;
After lunch we'll visit Yang Ming shrine.
最后参观文昌阁。
The last we'll visit the Wenchang Pavilion.
下午5点结束行程。
And End our stroke at 5:00 p.m.
最后,祝大家玩得愉快。
Finally, I wish you all have a good time.
谢谢。
thank you
[daxiong precious hall]daxiong precious hall was also called large buddha hall ,it is the main building in xiantong temple and also the center of the whole temple. in the hall is worshipped the horizontal buddha of the third generation . daxiong was the honorific title of sakyamuni, saying he was “a warrior fearing nothing ” the hall was built in the architectural form with the wood structure as primary part and the upper four ca-shaped roofs and lower four extending corridors as secondary ,with 108 wood columns supporting the whole large hall and the walls having only the function of shielding off the wind and resisting the cold ,when you enter the hall ,you will feel that it is very spacious .this hall occupies a land of 1.2 mu and is the largest daxiong precious hall in xutai mountain ,it is also the place for holding grand buddhist activities in the temple .this is the first feature of xiantong temple ccomplete wood structure.
[beamless hall]beamless hall is a white complete-brick architectural structure .it was built by completely laying up bricks without use of beams and hence its name “beamless hall ” ,it looks like a european cstyle building in appearance and was painted white .white represents pureness in the west ,while symbolizes the buddhist pure land and boundless brightness here .since this hall is mot supported by beams and columns ,the weight of hall top is borne by the thick and heavy wall bodies on four sides ,to form a sharp contrast with form of emulating wood structure ,and the brick-laid round columns and dipper clike arches and carved extending raves embody tyhttps://p.9136.com/1cbined chinese and west styles .the whole large hall seems to have 7 rooms when you are looking externally ,but actually it has only 3 rooms . it looks like having two floors when you are looking outdoors but ,internally , it is a one-storeyed building ,the interior of the hall adapted the form of internal dipper clike arch ,which is reduced floor by floor to form a roof style of natural vault .this large hall was built in the thirty cseventh year of wanly period , ming dynasty and has a history of nearly 400 years till now .this is the second feature of xiantong temple-architecture of complete brick structure .in the middle of hall is worshipped lushena buddha ,the body statue of the ancestor of buddha and stands duohao buddha pagoda ,the thirteen cstoreyed wood pagoda of ming dynasty, which is also the only wood pagoda in wutai mountain .beamless hall was also caked “seven-place and nine-meeting hall”, which means that sakyamuni has taught scriptures in seven places for 9 times ,therefore ,it looks like having seven rooms.[thousand alms cbowl wenshu hallthe wenshu with one thousand alms bowls ,one thousand hands and one thousand sakyas worshipped in thousand alms cbowl hall may be rated a rare rush in the casting history .it was cast in the ninth year of wanly period ,ming dynasty through designing and financing fund s by hanshan himself ,a grand master of the age .
欢迎词
尊敬的各位领导、各位来宾,女士们、先生们: 大家好!
七月的坝上,千山披翠,百花盛开。在这个激情洋溢的美丽夏日,我们相聚在这里举行承德坝上景区自驾车旅游推介会,有这么多嘉宾和朋友莅临,深感荣幸。在此,我谨代表木兰围场旅游开发有限公司向各位嘉宾和朋友表示热烈的欢迎!
来到坝上,完美的生态环境一定会让您陶醉。浩瀚的林海,广袤的草原,清澈的河流,明净的高原湖泊处处展示着大自然的美好,展示着生态旅游的勃勃生机。坝上发展旅游业以来,客源地遍及30个省、市及世界上10多个国家和地区,累计接待中外游客200万人次,自驾游比例占70%以上。2007年,在中国自驾车旅游100强目的地评选活动中坝上进入前50强。先后评为“河北最美的地方”、“中国最佳文化生态旅游目的地”、“百姓最喜爱的魅力景区”等殊荣。 围场坝上不但是首都的风沙屏障,也是人们崇尚自然、回归自然、近距离接触生态的好去处。这次坝上草原自驾车低碳骑行活动既能使大家放飞心情,又能助推低碳生活理念,我们欢迎这种健康的出游方式,让我们共同参与低碳出行活动,让低碳出行成为一种意识,成为一种文化,成为一种习惯,成为坝上一道亮丽的风景线。
最后,祝大家骑得开心、游的畅快。祝此次活动取得圆满成功。
谢谢大家!